miércoles, junio 21

Re:1st On Google

Hello,

I recently sent you an email regarding our company and providing 1st On Google. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

I look forward to your response.

 

Regards,

Mark

Digital Marketing Executive


From: info@onlivecart.biz [mailto:info@onlivecart.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 10:32 PM
To: miriamjara.poeta@blogger.com
Subject: 1st On Google

 

Hello, I hope you are well.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. The thing is, it was on Page 2 of Google!

I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better brand.

The stats show that only 4% of people go to page 2...In other words this no man's land.

Long story short, I have created a Website Audit which addresses all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE-1...

I am happy to send you this report.

All I want is the chance to talk to you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail and see if there is a good fit for us to work together.

What do you think?

 

Looking forward to chatting

 

Regards,

Mark

Digital Marketing Executive