viernes, abril 14

Re:Quick Result

Hello,

I recently sent you an email regarding our company and providing a Quick Result. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

I look forward to your response.

 

Thank you

Best regards,

Ana


From: info@roundcs.biz [mailto:info@roundcs.biz]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:40 AM
To: miriamjara.poeta@blogger.com
Subject: Quick Result

 

Hi,

My name is Ana and I am an Online Strategist.

I've been tracking the success of your website while doing some research on your industry—I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines and social networks. This is a $500 value free of charge. I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

 

Thank you

Best regards,

Ana