sábado, marzo 23

[*****SPAM 5.5*****] Good Investment Venture-

Good Day,

I am Mr. Frederick, a legal practitioner with years of experience in Principal Investment, Private Equity, Project Finance & Syndication and Advisory in Greater MENA and parts of Africa cross multiple asset classes (e.g. Public Equity, Private Equity, Real Estate, Fund, Industrial Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas,Airline and various trading fixed income) and sectors.

Over such period, I have developed strong contacts in the GCC and Asia markets with strong origination capacity bringing in access of 10 mature transactions across different markets and sectors. I am representing investment interests from Asia/Africa interested in overseas investment in your country.

Presently, my clients are interested in financing projects and have mandated me to seek and find a reliable person or company with interest above mention projects.Please understand that this is a for a serious minded person so when you get back to me I will give you further proceedings.

I am seeking your partnership in going into a multi-million dollar investment venture.  Can we please organize a quick call at your convenience?
 
Look forward to feedback from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Frederick