sábado, junio 23

Web Listing

Hello,

My name is Alyssa and I work for a Search Marketing company.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. Thing is I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better brand. Long story short, I have created a Web-Page Analysis of Your Website which addresses all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE 1...

I am happy to send you this Web Page Analysis of Your Website FREE.

All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail.

 

What do you think?

 

Kind Regards,

Alyssa

 

PS: - If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email. If this is not of your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again once you reply back me as not interested.