sábado, enero 23

Re:Web Listing

Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was expecting your response on my email for Web Listing as was mailed you.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

Regards,
Marc Daniel
Business Development Manager
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: info@lineweb.biz [info@lineweb.biz]
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2016 8:21 AM
Subject: Web Listing


Hello,
I hope you are well. I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website.
The thing is, it was on Page 2 of Google!
I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1 and I truly
believe you have a better website and a better brand.
The stats show that only 4% of people go to page 2!....In other words this no man's land.
Long story short, I have created a Website Audit which addresses all of the technical and web
errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE-1...
I am happy to send you this report for FREE.
All I want is the chance to talk to you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail and see
if there is a good fit for us to work together.
What do you think?

Looking forward to chatting

Regards,
Marc Daniel
Business Development Manager

Note: - If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple "Delete Me", we will never contact you again.